So I know I have been promising you all a new makeup pictorial for a while now and finally I made it happen. I hope you all enjoy it and try it out and of course don't forget to email me or tag me to your photos on twitter or instagram so I can check them out. I know that some of you might find the idea of using loose glitters a little intimidating but I promise with a little practice and patience it gets a heck of a lot easier...
So let's stat off with all of the products I used to achieve this makeup looks.
The star of this look is the gorgeous gold loose glitter by the brand Bissu.
- Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3in1 foundation
- Maybelline Instant age rewind dark circle erasers in: light for under the eyes and brightener to highlight the bridge of my nose, forehead and cupids bow.
- Palladio rice powder in Translucent to set the makeup under my eyes
- Maybelline shine free pressed powder in Golden to set the rest of my face
- Bissu powder blush in Chabacano (basically any peachy pink blush will do!)
- City color contour effects palette (used for contouring)
- Milani eyeshadow primer in nude
- Jordana 12hr made to last eye pencil in continuous almond
- Physicians Formula matte e/s quad in Canyon classics
- Bissu 8 pan palette in #5
- Covergirl shadow pencil in flamed out
- Bissu e/s in Violeta
- E.l.f. glitter primer (used as glitter adhesive)
- Bissu loose glitter in #19
- Maybelline Line stiletto liquid liner
- Jordana made to last eye liners in black point and purple fix
- Nyx eyebrows kit for everyone
- Ofra cosmetics brow pencil in Universal
Now that I've listed all of the products I used let's move onto the step by step pictorial.
Step 1: Using the scotch tape technique that will help you get that perfect edge and perfect liner, apply any eye shadow primer of your choice. This will allow your eye shadows to last longer and prevent them from creasing.
Step 2: I added a matte cream shade as my brow bone highlight and then using the warm browns out of the Physicians formula quad I applied them into my crease and blended them to add depth and warmth to the look.
Step 3: I applied the Covergirl eye pencil to the center of the lid and using a synthetic brush I slightly blended it. I added this step as a guide to show where the glitter is to be applied. This step will help ensure you do not add any color to that space. Of course it is unnecessary if you do not have a gold pencil or shadow.
Step 4: Using the bissu violeta shadow I applied it to both the inner and outer corners of my eye and then added a little more to my fluffy brush and blended it right into my crease, keeping it just slightly below the warmer browns applied earlier. During this step don't forget to blend, blend, blend and blend some more!
Step 5: Apply a touch of glitter adhesive or lash glue to the center of the lid. In this case I used the elf cosmetics glitter primer. I then applied the loose glitter right on top. You absolutely use different glitter and eye shadow combinations.
Step 6: I then went on to apply my black liquid liner, false lashes, mascara and a black pencil liner to my upper and lower water lines.
Step 7: I finished off the look by using the purple liner and smudging some of it just under my lower lash line and blending it out with more of the purple shadow.
Once you've completed that you are DONE!
Add a lip stick or gloss of your choice and you are ready!
I hope you all enjoyed this look and again I apologize for taking so long to post up another pictorial.
Don't forget to subscribe, leave your comments/requests below and connect with me through all of my social media outlets.